Package 3: Training Camp
Training camp tickets only
The camp will provide girls and boys between the age of 7 and 18 an opportunity to learn from two of the most respected and renowned institutions in world cricket – Sachin Tendulkar and Middlesex Cricket. The comprehensive training programme developed by the professional coaches at Middlesex and Sachin himself will help young cricketers with all aspects of the game including insights into athletic development, sport psychology, tactical development and technical modifications.
Day 1: 26th May 2020 :TRAINING BRIEF (PLAYING IN THE UK)
PLAYING IN THE UK: WORLD CLASS BASICS
Fundamentals and sound basics
- Build relationships
- Develop work ethic
- Open to learning
Day 2: 27th May 2020 : TRAINING BRIEF (PLAYING IN INDIA)
PLAYING IN INDIA: DAY OF SPIN
- Everyone bowls spin. (Even fast bowlers)
- Fast bowlers to bowl spin to ensure they:
- Rest their bodies to last all 4 days
- Develop ability to bowl spin because they may change at older
- Age or be forced to bowl spin due to injuries from fast
- Everyone trains around a common theme
- It allows them to understand the and have empathy with the spinners in their team
- Batters develop sweeps, running down wicket, decision making relevant to batting vs spin
- Fielders develop boundary fielding and high catching and short leg/silly point reaction catching
Day 3: 28th May 2020 : TRAINING BRIEF (PLAYING IN AUSTRALIA)
PLAYING IN AUSTRALIA: GO FASTER!
- Everyone bowls fast or medium pace. (Even spin bowlers)
- Bowling with more energy forces the body to develop alignment and also helps strengthen their bodies
- Develop ability to bowl fast because they may change at older age
- It encourages everyone to train around similar theme
- It allows them to understand the role a bit better and have
- Empathy with their fast bowlers in their team
- Batters develop their ability to face fast bowling, back foot attacking options and ability to get forward and back with full movement as reaction to length.
- Fielders develop ring fielding, attacking the ball quickly, flat catching and direct hit throwing
Day 4: 29th May 2020 : TRAINING BRIEF ( PLAYING IN THE FUTURE)
PLAYING IN THE FUTURE: INNOVATION DAY
- Confidence in adversity
- Batters to develop ramp, dill scoop, Sachin ramp, reverse sweeps, and switch hits, plus players fun and own innovation. Block slog and pre-determination with decision confirmation and alternative options.
- Bowlers, late decision making on line and length.
- Slower balls and Yorkers, wide Yorkers, low full tosses.
- Fielders to develop, boundary catches, boundary prevention, back-hand throwing and throwing across the body etc.
- Fielding in partnerships.
- Entry to the TMGA camp for 4 Days
- Official TMGA Nike apparel and goody bag giveaway RRP £300
- Anything which is not included in the Inclusions.
- Any kind of VIP/Personal Transfer